CART ITEM

0 - $0.00

"Jegs" the Craftsman GT6000 tractor puller

Home Forums Tractor Pulling "Jegs" the Craftsman GT6000 tractor puller

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Offroad MudMowers 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

This is my Craftsman GT6000 tractor puller.

It has a Briggs 17HP 42 C.I. Opposed twin paired with a Roper 633a thats locked.

I used the same locking method as my Gt6000 “Beast Mowed” has, known as the Locker Plates.Locker Plates eliminate the 6 planetary gears in the differential and keep the setup weldless!

Locker Plates eliminate the 6 planetary gears in the differential and keep the setup welderless! (Note the splined axle 633a use 6 planetary gears (Brake disk setup), while the keyed axle 633a use 4 planetary gears (Brake band setup).

Ag tires (Filled with 80 LBS of beat juice each), 70 LBS wheel weights, removable steel weights and a gas pedal are the biggest upgrades. The cosmetic hood scoop does add some “Rat Rod” looks, along with the worn paint. Hidden behind the stock headlight lens are some 18 watt Pod lights too.

"Jegs" preforming a tractor pull!

Its been a fun build, and each year I always try to add something new. This year was the addition of the locked differential.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.